Ben Low Rider Helmet (LR) w/EZ Flips -NFPA 1971 Certified
Ben 2 Low Rider Helmets (LR)
Features and Benefits
The new LR Low Rider Helmets offer a newly designed suspension and headband cover system that allows both the Ben2 and Lite Force helmets to ride lower on your head which lowers the center of gravity therefore improving balance while it also reduces strain on the head, neck and shoulders.
The LR Models feature a new 6 way Tab that provides 50 % more depth adjustment for the headband that provides a true custom fit for any shape and size of head.
- Strength - Proprietary shell material provides superior heat protection with 39% more resistance to impact penetration than conventional fiberglass material.
- Durability - Precision-engineered with rugged components that stand up to the test of time.
- Comfort - Easy to adjust padded headband and supsension components ensure a customized fit and low ride.
- Innovation - Unique design and materials provide superior protection and functionality
- New 6 way adjustable headband tabs
- The most custom fit with 6 front and rear adjustments
- Redesigned 2-piece brow pad and comfort cap
- Same great looks and durability of the traditional Ben 2 and Lite Force helmets
- Bulldog Edge Beading
- Durable Eagle Front Holder Protected Suspension Straps
- Certified EZ-Flips
- Lower profile improves balance and allows for ease of entry into confined spaces
- The lower height of the helmet reduces strain on the head, neck, and shoulders
- 6 way adjustable headband tabs provide full 1 1/2” depth adjustment of the headband therefore provides a true custom fit for any head shape and size