Blowhard Fan - COMMANDO
Pushing the limits battery technology and fan engineering, BlowHard’s Commando brings you unmatched performance with a footprint and weight similar to that of the BH-20.
- Blade size: 24”
- Size: 25 ¼” x 25 ¼” x 10 ½”
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- Max CFM: 16,300 AMCA value
- Battery: LiPo
- Runtime: 45 minutes at 16,300 CFM AMCA, 4 hours at 9,000 CFM, 6 hours at 8,000 CFM
- 0% – 80% in 2 hours. 80% – 100% in 1 hour. Complete charge time 3 hours. No memory.
- Battery Cycle Life: Up to 500 full discharges, industry standard.
- Ingress Protection: IP-67
- Sound: 91 dB @ 10 ft
- Tilt: 0 – 180 degrees
- Battery Capacity Indicator
- Adjustable Angle Path Lighting LED
The Commando redefines battery powered PPV with its ability to outperform some petrol driven fans, yet light weight and ergonomic enough to be carried and set up by one person. Using BlowHard’s innovative streamlined HighFlow Jet Technology and advanced ErgoFold design, you can expect all the power and performance of gas-powered fans without the CO, only clean cool air. Transport and set up this beast up easily and quickly to get the job done in even the most challenging terrane. Take care of small residents, large residents, large halls, high-rise stairwells – the list is endless; take charge of it all and get the job done. The solution is an all in one fan in a manageable package.
Why limit yourself when you can…