Morning Pride / Honeywell
Regular price $305.00
Honeywell EV1 Helmet - Traditional
Features and Benefits
The progressive interface and cutting-edge features of EV1 helmets offer unmatched performance with a sturdy, sleek, lightweight design that customizes fit for unparalleled comfort and superior functionality.
Low Profile Design Low-profile design combined with lighter-weight materials provides superior comfort, optimal fit, and improved balance.
Internal EZ Touch Face and Eye Protection Proprietary EZ Touch feature allows for one-touch deployment of your face and eye protection. No fuss. No hassle. Stows internally and provides adjustment to fit your face perfectly. Features a safety lock and a cushioned nose guard. EZ Touch face and eye protection is released at the touch of a finger and is the only solution for quick one-hand deployment.
Fully loaded is the standard unlike the competition’s helmets, our standard models include leather headband and ratchet covers and an easy-to-adjust hook and loop headband system.
- Leather headband and ratchet covers
- EZ Touch internal face and eye protection with safety lock
- Black Nomex® 2-layer FR cotton ear covers
- EZ Clip replaceable and reversible chinstrap with quick-release and postman slide
- Composite fiberglass shell
- Golden alloy-plated eagle front holder
- Anti-catch safety bracket for leather fronts
- 8 Reflexite® lime trapezoids
- Large hang-up loop
- Bulldog edge beading
PREMIUM MODEL includes Stamped Brass Traditional Eagle Front Holder and 3M™ Scotchlite™ 2-tone lime or orange Trapezoids
Available shell colors: black, white, yellow, and red. Special order: orange, blue, and green.
Certified to NFPA 1971