HAIX® Fire Hero Xtreme
Regular price $348.00
- HAIX Secura Liner®: Footwear inner liner which will never pull out or wrinkle up over time; lining is firmly secured and sealed along with the upper leather beneath the sole.
- HAIX Sun Reflect Leather: Reduces the heating effect of the upper leather. Sunlight is reflected by the leather, keeping the leather and the feet cooler.
- HAIX Climate System: Permits air circulation with every step – moist air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot
- HAIX MSL System: Micro Soft Light:PU foam injected throughout the sole forgreater shock absorption and cold/heat insulation; extremely low weight.
- HAIX AF System: Ankle Flex System refers to the functionality of a pull-on boot which enables it to adjust to different foot, ankle, and heel shapes providing optimal fit in the boot. Integrated flex-zones ensure high flexibility and prevents pressure points.
- Protective Toe Cap: Anatomically formed and well-padded carbon protective toe cap to meet ASTM 2413-11 and CAN/CSA Z195-2009 standard for personal protection – protective footwear.
- Protective Flexible Midsole: Flexible protective stainless steel, cast into the sole, to meet ASTM F2413-11 and CAN/CSA Z195-2009 standard for personal protection – protective footwear
- Upper Material: Waterproof leather, hydrophobic, and breathable.
- Moisture Barrier: CROSSTECH® footwear, 4 layers, waterproof and breathable, bacteria and chemical resistant, bloodborne pathogen resistant. Highly abrasion resistant and softly padded with breathable foam.
- Sole: Uniquely designed rubber nitrile sole with a stable non-slipping sole edge for uneven terrain. The honeycomb tread pattern and blue suction cups offer excellent traction on slick and wet surfaces. Ladder bar treads in the joint area for stability on ladder rungs. Oil and fuel resistant, non-chalky, and self cleaning.
- Insole: Machine washable insert with excellent moisture absorption and quick drying qualities.
- Footbed: Anatomically formed TEXON (fleece) absorbs moisture and supports ankle.
- Other: Reflective strips, profiled rubber toe cap, large boot straps on both sides, shin protection
- Extended Wear Program: Out of warranty footwear can be refurbished with original factory parts through a resole package. This package includes any necessary replacement or repair of stitching, profiled rubber toe caps, soles, and insoles. Footwear will be cleaned and deodorized.