L-2 SEARCH ROPE BAG
Made with exclusive Iron-Cloth™ the L-2 sets a new standard for rescue bags. The L-2 is the same size, and has many of the same features as the L-1, but with one BIG difference – pull the side zipper and the bag expands to allow the addition of a rope bag (sold separately, rope bag can hold up to 200' of 9mm Kevlar line).
The new ultra tough Iron-Cloth™ combined with the Heat-Shield™ skid plate makes the L-2 the toughest bag on the market, top-to-bottom. The skid plate allows the bag to glide over the roughest surfaces and makes it extremely wear resistant during training evolutions. Innovative access-hatch design makes access to spare face piece and valve set quick and easy.
- Designed to hold all makes of masks and bottles
- Quick-Draw transfill hose pocket pulls hose end out and ready to grab
- Heat-Shield™ skid plate covers bottom to protect bag and get you there fast
- Flashlight holder on top makes bag easier to find in low visibility conditions
- 60" shoulder strap can be re-positioned for carrying, dragging, or lowering the air bottle
- Two tool pockets provide fast access to small hand tools, light sticks
- Optional rope bag -- See L2 Search Rope Bag
Weight: \t 5 LBS
Materials: \t Heat-Shield™, Nylon 6,6 , Metal Hardware, 3M™ Reflective Tape
Sizes: \t 36" x 13" x 10"
Colors: \t Red - Item: RBL20