Model 5050B – Struximity Boot (Proximity)
Regular price $475.00
Model 5050 - Struximity Boot
Features and Benefits
- Athletic Construction – athletically designed for unencumbered performance and agility.
- Comfortable and lightweight...the days of wearing a 10 pound ARRF boot are gone. At 6.6 pounds, you’ll barely know they are there.
- Specially designed profiled boot shaft is large enough to accommodate large calves while still fitting comfortably under proximity pants.
- High performance fire resistant and waterproof leather has been independently tested to stand up against the harsh environment of JP8 and other flight line chemicals.
- Proven for more than 20 years in the fire service, our Goodyear welt is made to withstand the harsh proximity environment.
- Vibram® lug soles with Fire & Ice compound are securely bonded and security stitched for the greatest protection possible in extreme radiant heat conditions. Steel bottom plate and shank are a must for complete protection...and the double radiant layers and aluminized shield will keep any heat transfer away from your feet in high heat conditions.
- Improved heel pocket and comfortable molded insert defend against heel slippage while stabilizing and minimizing back and leg strain.
- Full height bootie with 7.5 oz of Virgin Kevlar felt quilted to Cambrelle® and laminated to Crosstech® provides the same thermal protection as structural firefighting boots...but that’s not the whole story. We also added an aluminized shield and a double layer of radiant protection, so unique it’s U.S. patent pending.
- APT Barcode – Departmental NFPA 1851 Tracking.
- Union made in USA
Width: C Half sizes: 81⁄2-121⁄2Full sizes: 8-14
Widths: D, E, EEE Half sizes: 51⁄2 to 121⁄2 Full sizes: 5 to16
• NFPA 1971
• Berry Compliant (model5050B)
• NFPA 1992 (5050B model)