Morning Pride Proximity Gear
Regular price $0.00
Quality, Comfort and PerformanceProximity coats come with a two-piece sleeve and, for comfort and durability, you’ll find non-reflective materials used as standard in the following areas:
- Collar Innermost Layer – Pbi™/Kevlar® Standard
- Chinstrap Innermost Layer – Pbi™/Kevlar® Standard
- Coat and Pant Cuffs – Pbi™/Kevlar&treg; Standard
- Coat Storm Flap Innermost Layer – Black Nomex®
- Coat Inner Front Facings – Match the Garment liner
- Pant Fly Inner Lining – Match the Garment Liner
Specialized Options Developed for Proximity
- Removable/Replaceable Crotch – Allows quick and easy replacement in this high wear area to help keep gear in service longer.
- Removable/Replaceable Seat – Like the Removable/Replaceable Crotch, allows quick and easy replacement in the high wear seat area.
- Detachable Collar Lining – Helps eliminate grimy “Ring-Around-the-Collar” as the collar’s innermost layer goes right in the wash with the entire coat liner.
- Detachable Wristlets – As worn, wristlet appears normal. This option includes extra long shingle cuffs. Wristlet is attached to the aluminized outer shell via snaps and Velcro®
- SCBA Cover – Reduces potential for radiant heat damage to your valuable SCBA air tank.
- Strap-On Training Knees – Protect your valuable pants during crawling or kneeling during training. Available in a wide variety of materials.