Phenix TL-2 Traditional Leather Helmet
Phenix Technology’s Traditional Leather Helmet boasts a low center of gravity and is center balanced, thus, promoting a very low degree of neck fatigue. Our traditional leather models interface with any SCBA mask. We offer several options when building your custom TL2. Be sure to pay special attention to your desired features. If you do not see the helmet options you desire, please contact your local rep or our office at 973-579-3473. The approximate weight of this helmet is 55 oz.
TL2 Leather Helmets are available in four standard colors: yellow, black, white, and red. Custom colors available upon request for additional cost.
Our standard suspension liners are fully adjustable from 6 ½" to 8 ½". If necessary, other sizing adjustments may be made upon request.
- Top grade veg-tanned leather shell with commemorative 9-11 filigree design
- American made brass eagle finial
- High temperature thermoplastic dome
- Eight 3M lime-yellow reflective tetrahedrons
- Closed cell energy impact cap
- Exclusive Phenix suspension liner (nape strap or ratchet)
- Custom comfort pad integrated into suspension liner.
- Black Nomex and fire retardant cotton 8” earlaps (sewn-in or detachable)
- Nomex webbing chinstrap (postman’s slide, quick release, or combination)
- NFPA compliant goggles with long strap (ATAC or ESS)
- D-ring on rear brim
- Compliant to current NFPA, CAL and US OSHA standards
- Customer leather ID shield
- Accessory pack(Includes: assessor band, 2 door wedges, and a Garrity lite)
- Flip down eye shield
- Deluxe leather comfort package(see accessories page)
- Custom name stamping
Included in this model:
Leather shell with inner thermoplastic dome
Ratchet with black 8" DETACHABLE earlaps
Custom comfort pad on all suspension liners
Nomex Combination Chinstrap
American made brass eagle finial
Reflective lime-yellow tetrahedrons
D-ring on rear brim
ATAC Goggles with long strap
Flip Down Eye Shield (Shipped Loose)
*** Currently out of stock minimum Shipping lead time is 18 Weeks ***